The Mayor is elected for a four-year term and serves as the chief executive and administrative head of the City. The Mayor serves as President of Council and presides over all Council meetings. Only in the case of a tie vote does the Mayor or acting Mayor cast a deciding vote on an issue.
The legislative powers of Harrison are vested in a Council of seven members. All members of Council are elected for overlapping terms of four years, with an election held every two years.
Tony EgnerCouncil MemberPhone: (513) 313-9316
Ethan DoleCouncil MemberPhone: (513) 202-8451 Ext 5103
Risa DoleClerk of CouncilPhone: (513) 202-8451 Ext 5107
Matt HackworthCouncil MemberPhone: (513) 202-8451 Ext 5108
Ryan GrubbsCouncil MemberPhone: (513) 202-8451 Ext 5109 or (513) 609-7404
Ryan SamuelsCouncil MemberPhone: (513) 202-8451 Ext 5105
- City Council meets on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month at 7:30 p.m. in Council Chambers, located at 300 George St., Harrison, OH 45030.
- These meetings are televised "live" as they happen on Time Warner channel 4. They are replayed Mondays at 11 p.m. on channel 15 and Sundays at 3 p.m. on channel 17. Watch now
- Citizens or visitors who wish to address City Council regarding a specific issue must submit a visitor's form by 3 p.m. on the day of the meeting. (Or, citizens may use this which should be faxed to (513) 367-3592 by 3 p.m. on the day of the meeting, or delivered in-person to the receptionist's desk at the Harrison Community Center by 7 p.m. on the day of the meeting.
- Visitors will be heard at 7:15 p.m., on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month, before the regular Council meeting.
Agendas & Minutes
- Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes