October 16, 2023 - January 1, 2024
The City of Harrison Curbside leaf pickup begins the third week of October and continues weekly through January 1, as necessary. Crews must be able to access leaf piles for collection. In order to collect leaves effectively, please follow these guide lines:
1. Leaves should be raked toward the road, no more than six feet from the curb.
2. Do not block leaf piles with cars or pile leaves near mailboxes, poles, etc
3. Make sure leaf piles do not contain dog waste.
Monday, October 16, 2023
The schedule is as follows(please have leaves raked in piles by first day as we do not know which day we will be able to pick up leaves an that area as it depends on the volume.)
- Monday or Tuesday: downtown Harrison from Kater Avenue north to Brooks Road and Biddle Heights
- Wednesday or Thursday: Whitewater Meadows from Etta Avenue south to Campbell Road.
- Friday: Country View and Circle Drive Area and Westbrook Estates. Harrison Avenue south to Campbell Road, hickory Flats, Carolina Pines, Stone Ridge Way, Parks of Whitewater, Whitewater Trails and Westhaven subdivision.
This schedule is subject to change in the event of inclement weather or emergencies.