Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Please complete form and click submit. Every effort will be made to allow you to address Council at
the requested meeting. If this is not possible efforts will be made to notify you and arrangements for an
alternate date will be made.
Submit this form by 3 pm on the day of the meeting in which you wish to speak. Contact the Harrison Community Center with any questions (513) 367-2111.
NOTE: No visitors will be allowed to speak unless scheduled.
PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR PREFERRED METHOD OF CONTACT
Meetings are the first and third Tuesday of each month at 7:30 p.m.
1. Visitors will address Council as part of the “reports” section of the meeting. Please note this occurs
after the “business” section of the meeting.
2. Time limits will be imposed. These limits may vary based upon the number of visitors.
3. All visitors will be courteous and respectful while addressing Council.
4. All visitors will address Council from the podium near the front of Council chambers. If special
accommodations are required please advise us in advance.
5. Visitors shall not be disruptive during the meeting.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field